Here I am going to present the clash of the two software of the same company Coreldraw vs CorelCAD.Although Coreldraw and the Corelcad are from the same company still you will see many differences between them. Both software has different uses, features, and prices. We will discuss all aspects one by one. So that it will be clear your all doubts. So, let’s start with the uses.
Uses of Coreldraw and CorelCAD
Both software is created to create beautiful designs but still, they are different. Let’s find out why?
Coreldraw is a vector graphics designing software that helps to create vector graphic designs. It’s generally used to create logos, banners, invitation cards, and brochures.
Corelcad is software for technical designing that helps to show the detailed elements. This software is generally used to create 2D drafting, printing, designing, and 3D drawing as well.
Comparison between the features of Coreldraw and CorelCAD
Coreldraw and Corelcad have different features because of there different purposes.
|Custom node shapes||3D editing and modeling|
|Import legacy workspace||Print 3D designs|
|Prominent interactive sliders||Object Snaps and EntityGrips|
|Live Sketch tool||Helix tool|
|Font filtering and search||Multileader and smart dimension tools|
Why choose Coreldraw
There is a number of reasons why should you choose Coreldraw but I am going to show some most important reasons to choose the Coreldraw.
- Easy to understand interface- You can easily understand the interface of the Coreldraw.
- Easy to learn- There are a large number of tutorials on youtube and google to help you.
- Bezier tools- Sometimes its difficult to manage curves of the design. If you are a graphic designer then you must understand the hurdles of managing curves. Bezier tools help to manage the curves smoothly.
- Customizable software- Coreldraw has a customizable interface so that you can customize the interface according to your convenience.
Why choose CorelCAD
There are many benefits to using CorelCAD. Let’s see some of them.
- Fast and responsive- The CorelCAD covers a low amount of computer memory so that it is very fast and responsive.
- Table support- You can export the tables by using Table Support Tool
- 3D design- You can easily create the 3D design with the help of the CorelCAD.
Price Comparision of the
You can purchase the Coreldraw full version at $499.00 or if you want you can take the subscription of Coreldraw at $198/year.
In the case of CorelCAd, you can purchase the full version at $699.00 and if you can purchase an upgrade at $199 only.
Conclusion: Coreldraw vs CorelCAD
We saw many things in this Coreldraw vs CorelCAD article. Coreldraw and CorelCAD both are great for their work. It depends on your purpose for which you are going to choose the software. If you want to do 2D drafting, printing, and 3D designing then CorelCAD can be the best option for you. Apart from this, If you are interested in designing logos, banners, invitation cards, and brochures then Coreldraw can be a great option for you.