Wondershare is one of the best software providers in the market known for its fantastic video editing software called Filmora. It is the best video creation and editing tool that makes it easy and simple to create professional videos. One of the best things is its latest version Filmora 12 has been launched worldwide.
That’s why today we come with a detailed Filmora 12 review to solve all the queries and give you an honest review. We mention all the new key features, system requirements, and pricing of Filmora 12. That will help you to know is Filmora 12 is a good purchase.
Feature Analysis Of Filmora 12
Features are the main reason that makes Filmora one of the best software for video editing. That’s why in this Filmora 12 review below we mention all the new and old features of Filmora 12 that make it simple and easy.
New Features Of Filmora 12
These are the new features that you’ll get in Filmora 12 to make your videos more professional and attractive.
- Multiple Platform Support: This is one of the highlighted and latest features of Filmora 12. Now you can edit or create your video anywhere on any device. It doesn’t matter what device you are using you can easily edit your video on a desktop and easily move to the iPad to finish your unfinished project. One of the best things is you can easily share your creation through Filmora Cloud workspace.
- Enhanced Keyframe: Keyframing is one of the important features of any video editor. Filmora 12 mastered it. As you can easily select the start and end points for the keyframe to make the particular scene attractive. You can easily add cool effects, transitions, and filters to make it more animated. Not only animation you can also change other elements like scale, location, etc.
- Assets Backup & Sync: When you registered as a Wondershare Filmora 12 user then you’ll get a Wondershare ID. This will help you to backup your all the projects whenever you log in to your account. So you don’t have to worry about losing your projects while using Filmora 12.
- Adjustment Layer: You can use adjustment layer features in Filmora 12 to make multiple changes in a particular timeline. You can apply changes to the adjustment layer and add effects, color correction, brightness & many more.
- AI Audio Stretch: As Wondershare Filmora 12 comes with many AI advanced features Audio stretch is one of them. Sometimes you might face these issues such as your video is too long compared to the audio. In that case, you can use Filmora 12 Audio Stretch to adjust the length of your soundtrack according to your video.
- AI Smart Cutout: It is one of the amazing features that will help you to cut out the background of your video using AI smart cutout. So you can change the background of your video easily and make it more cool and professional.
- Draw Mask: It helps you to create shapes freely using the pen tool. You can also use it to intelligently creates a cutout of the object in your videos. One of the best things you can use this pen tool in straight lines & curves and adjust the blur and opacity around the object with it.
Key Features Of Filmora 12
Next in our Filmora 12 review are the updated features of Filmora 12 that will elevate your experience while using Filmora 12.
- Simple UI: Filmora is majorly known for its easy-to-use interface but now they update their interface slightly. You can easily drag and drop things to edit your videos that’s why Filmora 12 is still no1 choice for professionals as well beginners.
- Editing Tools: In Filmora 12 they updated the template gallery and add some new effects and transitions. You can edit, cut, crop, and resize videos easily & add keyframe points to add cool effects. You can use split-screen mode to make a collage of your video and easily add effects to jazz up your sound.
- Text & Titles: In the review of Filmora 12 you will know that it comes with top-class features they also provide you with various titles and text fonts to make your videos more attractive. You can add autogenerated subtitles or other types of text animations.
- Transition & Effects: Filmora 12 comes with a vast library of effects and transitions that will provide you with a glitch dispersion effect to make your introduction cool. You can also use cinematic filters, overlays, and many other amazing effects on your videos.
- Audio & Sound Effects: Music is very important while making a video that’s why Filmora 12 gives you a huge library where you can get many soundtracks to add to your video. You can also add sound effects to make it cooler and also adjust the length of the soundtrack according to your video.
Another important major thing in this Filmora 12 review is the input and output formats of Fimora 12 that they support. There are lots of formats that they support below we mention all of them. so you can easily edit your videos and import & export without any problem.
|Video||MPEG-1/2 Video file: (.mpg, .mpeg, .m1v, .m2v)|
|MPEG-4 Video file: (.mp4, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2, .3gp2)|
|Windows Media: (.wmv, .asf)|
|Camcorder File: (.dv, .mod, .tod, .mts, .m2ts, .m2t)|
|Audio Visual Interleave (.avi)|
|Flash Video: (.flv, .f4v)|
|HTML5 Video File: (.mp4, .webm, .ogv)|
|Audio||mp3, .m4a, .wav, .wma, .ogg, .flac, .aif, .aiff|
|Photo||jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .tiff|
|Video/Audio||.mp4, .wmv, .av1 mp4, .hevc, .avi, .mov, .gopro cineform, .f4v, .mkv, .ts, .3gp, .webm, .gif, .mp3, .wav|
|Formats 4K||.mp4, .mov, .mkv|
|Devices||iPad, Apple TV, iPod, Galaxy S, Android Generic, Nexus, PS4, Xbox One, iPhone, Wii, Sony TV, Smartphone|
|Social Network||YouTube, Vimeo, TikTok|
|DVD||DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO disc image file|
Filmora 12 System Requirements
Filmora 12 System requirements must be known by users as many users face not working of the Filmora video editor on their devices due to its requirement. That’s why in this Filmora 12 review we discuss its requirement. So you don’t face any kind of issues while using Filmora 12 on your device.
Filmora 12 System Requirements For Windows:
If you are a Windows user then you have to meet these system requirements to run Filmora 12 on your device smoothly.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, and 11. (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel i3 or higher
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 higher.
- Hard Disk: 10GB
- RAM: 4GB to 8GB
Filmora 12 System Requirements For MacOS:
If you are a Mac user then you have to meet these system requirements to run Filmora 12 on your device without any problem.
- Operating System: macOS V12 (Monterey), macOS v11 (Big Sur), macOS v10.15 (Catalina), macOS v10.14
- CPU: Intel i5 or higher
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or later; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700, AMD Radeon R5 or later.
- Hard Disk: 10GB
- RAM: 8GB To 16GB
Filmora 12 comes with lots of amazing features but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have any kind of negative points. That’s why below we mention the pros and cons in this Filmora 12 review to show both the bad & good sides.
- Easy to use and has a very intuitive interface.
- Instant Mode to create videos using templates
- Huge library of effects, transitions, music, and titles
- With AI Smart Cutout Remove background from videos
- A flawless video editing software for beginners and professionals
- A huge number of presets and add-on filters are available.
- Supports all popular input and output formats
- Sometimes becomes laggy when editing multiple videos
- Plugin support is limited
- Can’t access Filmora on mobile with a desktop subscription
How Much Does Filmora 12 Cost?
Pricing is another major factor in this Filmora 12 review as it let you know how much it cost and if Filmora 12 a worth purchasing. Filmora 12 offers you three types of plans annual, cross platforms, and perpetual plan. All of them come with a different price that we mention below.
- Annual plan: US$ 49.99 for Filmora only & US$ 70.99 for Filmora+Filmstock
- Cross Platform Plan: US$ 69.99 for Filmora only & US$ 90.98 for Filmora+Filmstock
- Filmora Perpetual Plan: US$ 79.99 for Filmora only & US$ 100.98 for Filmora+Filmstock
So these are the pricing of Filmora 12 plans you can choose any plan that is suitable for you. Also, if you think it is quite expensive then you can make it affordable by using the Filmora 12 coupon code while purchasing.
Is Filmora 12 Good? Honest Opinion
Filmora 12 is the updated version of Filmora 11 and comes with lots of new features that make it easier for you to take your videos to a higher level. It is the successor of Filmora 11 that’s why it is completely a great choice for all video editors to get Filmora 12 and make their videos look more professional.
In this Filmora 12 review, we have covered all the aspects that are necessary such as pricing, features, disadvantages and system requirements, etc. So we hope that this detailed review of Filmora 12 helps you to know a lot about its features, and pricing, and solved your queries.
Which Version Of Filmora Is Best?
Currently, Filmora 12 is the best version of Filmora as it is the updated version that comes with many amazing easy-to-use video editing tools. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a professional you can easily take your videos to another level by using Filmora 12.
Is Filmora 12 Safe To Use?
Yes, it is completely safe to use Filmora 12 as it doesn’t have any kind of virus. So it will not harm & damage your device or data.
Is Filmora 12 Better Than Filmora 11?
Yes, Filmora 12 is the successor of Filmora 11 that’s why it comes with many updated and useful features. You can easily create, edit, crop, cut, and resize your videos with Filmora 12 simple interface.
Is Filmora 12 Good For Professional Video Editing?
Yes, Filmora 12 is an all-in-one video editor that is a complete mixture of amazing editing features. It doesn’t matter if you are a professional or a beginner anyone can use Filmora 12 as it comes with easy-to-use and advanced features.