If you upgraded your software from window 7 or 8 to window 10 or you are a user of Corel X4 then you have to install this software. After this upgradation, many of the users face trouble in using Corel X4. They have to install a new version of it and they are not able to do this. So keeping all the problems in mind here we are come to teach you How to install Corel x4 on windows 10. With the help of easy steps, you can set up Corel X4 in window 10. If you are going to buy Corel products then use Corel discount Code for saving the maximum.
Now Corel X4 Replace by these New Latest CorelDraw 2024 Products For Windows
Steps to Install Corel X4 on Windows 10
If you want to use Corel Graphic Suite X4 in window 10 and you are a user of Corel when you own Windows 7 or 8 then you can easily change it with a few steps. Easily follow the following steps and change it now.
- Copy the content of your install DVD to a new folder on your computer.
- Search to the “setup” folder in the newly copied install files.
- Open Setup.xml with notepad.
- Change the highlighted line of code from “Setup.msi” to “Setup123.msi”
- Then save and close the XML file
- Browse to the “CGS14” folder located inside the “Setup” directory
- rename the “setup.msi” file to “setup123.msi”
- Go ahead a launch autorun.exe located in the root of your copied install file.
Now you are able to install CorelDraw Graphic Suite X4 on your window 10. This software is one of the best graphic designing software for all users. Get the best Graphic editing software and create something unique and eye-catchy for all the viewers. It is also suggested to apply our latest Corel coupon code to make massive savings on this software.