CorelDraw is one of the well-named and easiest editing software for many users. This one is the fine editing software with multiple features. With the help of its features, any user easily creates a masterpiece according to the imagination. But is you are a beginner then maybe you are facing trouble in using its features. After research, We saw that many of the users what to know about How to make gifs in CorelDraw.
So here you will get to know about it how you can easily create a gif in CorelDraw. Easily go with the mentioned steps and make if of your captured image.
If you are the owner of CorelDraw then it becomes easy for you to make gifs. If you are not a user of CorelDraw and you want to use it then apply the best Corel Coupon Code & get its software at a reasonable cost.
Steps to Create Gifs in CorelDraw?
Follow the instruction and create a gif as you want. The steps are easy to understand. With the help of Screenshots, we will guide you properly. So let’s get started with the CorelDraw Gif Tutorial.
- Click on the window search bar and open CorelDraw X7.
- On the Welcome, Screen Click on the New Document.
- Set a dimension of the image that you want to create for a gif and click on the button.
- Create a design that you want to create according to your idea.
- Then go to the window search bar and find Corel PHOTO-PAINT X7.
- Click on the new documents and set frame value. The maximum frame value is 3 you can set as per your requirement and click “Ok”.
- Create three pages and create a design in different sizes in each. Because you want to create a gif.
- Create different size of images in three pages.
- Right-click on the 1st image and choose the Group object Again right-click and select the copy option.
- Go to the PHOTO-PAINT page you have created paste on it. Paste it as the New Section option.
- Then go to the CorelDraw X7 2nd page you have created and right-click on the image and select “group object” and copy the section of the image you have created.
- Then again change and go to the PHOTO-PAINT page and change the page by the below-mentioned arrow. And paste the selected image on it as a new section.
- Repeat the above-mentioned step with the 3rd Group the image object copy it.
- Again go to the PHOTO-PAINT page and change the page and paste the image that you have copies from CORELDRAW X7.
- After completing this task recheck the images and click on the right-side above mentioned “File” option and select “Save As”
- Select the folder and name of the file and save as type option “GIF- GIF Animation” and click on “Save Button”
- If a POPup option appears with “Masks will not be saved in this format” then click on the “Ok” Button.
- Next, select the reset option and click Ok.
- Check the preview and click Ok.
Now the Gif is ready in your desired folder. Yippy the tutorial is complete now you can create your gif as you want easily with CorelDraw. I hope this one is the easy & help tutorial for you. So go with the above-mentioned steps and try to create a gif and become an expert in this.