A watermark is a type of logo, image, or pattern that is used to make users know about the original creator. Not only this a small watermark can add a big value to a video. The watermark is used for many reasons some people use it to create a brand while some use it to protect from video thieves.
There are great chances that the hard work you have done in a video is all gone because there was no watermark in that video. Some people can add more content to your video & publish it by their name. Think of some of the popular YouTubers that use watermark as a logo in their videos. Make sure to read this article to know how to put a watermark in a video.
How To Add a Logo To a Video?
Adding a logo to a video is not a big task. Simply use logo maker tools to create logos fast. You just need to put the logo in your video to use as a watermark. Now you need to grab it from the place where you have saved it & put it in your video. There are many video editing software that is used by millions of users to edit a video. We have discussed the steps on how you can add a logo to a video with some of the main video editing software.
Suggested Read… Download YouTube Videos Without Software
How Do I Add a Watermark in Premiere Pro?
If you are using Premiere Pro in Windows and want to add a text watermark to it, just follow these steps that are mentioned below:
- Select a video that you want to add a watermark.
- Drag the video to the right-side panel so that a sequence is created.
- Now select the type tool & click on the preview panel to begin typing.
- Type whatever you want to add in your video as a watermark.
- From the left-side panel, you get many options to change the color, font, size of the watermark that you have created.
- You can stretch the length of your watermark till the end of your video if you want to show it in the full video.
This is as simple as you have seen, you can also add a logo for your brand or company.
User Query… Best Video Editing Software for Windows 10
How To Add a Watermark in Apple Final Cut Pro X
Most people are using Apple Final Cut Pro X to edit videos because it is considered a good video editing software. Also, it is quite simple to add a watermark in Final Cut Pro X. Follow these steps to know how easy it is to add a watermark:
- Open title generator browser & select titles.
- Type basic in the search box, drag & drop the basic title over your clip.
- Extend it to the length of the video.
- Now type in the title text that you want to add to your video as a watermark.
- Adjust the size, font, color & more options to modify your watermark.
This is how you can add a watermark to your videos, to keep them safe & protected.
How Do You Put a Watermark On a Video In iMovie?
If you are using iMovie on a Windows system then you need to follow these steps:
- Import a video in iMac in which you need to add a watermark.
- Now after your video gets on the software, the next is to import a logo or watermark from your computer.
- Make sure you are using a transparent logo or watermark in your video.
- Now click on the + button as you hover on the icon that you have imported so that it will create as a video file.
- Now drag it in the edit panel to put it as a watermark in your video.
- You can modify your watermark as you want it to appear in your video.
If you are using iMovie for Mac then you need to follow these steps:
- Import a video in your timeline that you need to add a watermark.
- Now click on the import button at the top to add a logo or image or watermark to your video.
- You can extend the length of your watermark until the end of your video.
- Just save your video to save your work.
We have discussed with you the steps to add a watermark in your videos by focusing on some of the video editing software.
Should You Watermark Your Videos?
It is a good practice to put a watermark in the videos. Some of the main reasons and benefits of using a watermark in a video are discussed below:
- Establish Brand: A watermark in a video can help a business or company in establishing a brand.
- Add Value: Watermark can add value to a video as viewers can recognize your other videos by watching your watermark.
- Copyright Protection: A watermark can also help to protect your videos from being stolen. One can’t use your video without permission.
Adding a watermark to your work is very important and helps to build a brand of your watermark. If you haven’t used a watermark in your videos then make sure to use it next time. Sometimes your videos are liked by people where you didn’t use any watermark, so they can take advantage of this situation. We have discussed with you the steps so that you will know how to put the watermark in the video. If you are facing issues with the watermark and want to remove it. Then you can check best video editor for PC without watermark.