Today most of the users or you can say the audience is switching over video content rather than those typical long content. No one wants to spend their precious time reading such big articles. Even I also like to watch a video for how to cook my favorite dessert rather than reading that long complicated recipe. But yes making videos is not an easy job. So let’s find out what Video Editing Software YouTubers use?
As a YouTuber, you might want to get more audience on your channel. To generate good video content one should need the right camera and microphones that might give a professional look to the video. But isn’t it enough? No. For making a professional video one should have to use some video editing software.
Have you ever noticed your favorite YouTube Vlogger’s video or any other most trending YouTube channel? These Videos are so catchy that they engage millions of people no matter what content is- whether it is storytelling or sharing a book review or any travel videos and on so, they keep their audience on the edge of their seats and be just long enough to make them watch more.
What Do YouTubers Use For Video Editing?
Imagine, you spend long hours of footage for your YouTube video and now you are stitching them all together to make a successful video. Doing this is an art, for which you’ll need some professional tools and powerful video editing software.
Usually editing a video sounds scary to most people but the fact is that’s not so a difficult task. Every YouTuber has taken the use of such editing software. If you are a beginner and have no idea about this video editing software then you are at the correct place. In this blog, we will be going to share the most trending editing apps that will give a professional look to your simple video.
What Makes A YouTube Video Good?
Here are some basic tips for all those YouTube beginners should keep in mind before thinking of the Best YouTube video editing software:
- Audio: Yes. Audio matters a lot in any Video. The very First equipment need to buy is microphones. Choosing the correct sound for your video, that makes the audience stay more on your stuff.
- Background: Make sure you are using a proper background for your video. Messy Background can distract your audience.
- Light: This must be the most important factor for your video. Make sure your footage has enough light that gives a professional look without using any softbox.
- Stillness: No one likes shaky footage while watching a video. So to avoid that use a tripod stand to record a video.
- Fonts: YouTube Video Thumbnail is also an important factor to attract more audience to watch your video. The font must be eye-catchy so that your audience attracts to see your video details.
- Best YouTube Video Editing Software: This is the most important part that you should do to make your video more professional with all the useful features and effects.
What Are The Primary Functions Of Editing?
Any YouTuber whether professional or beginner always follows this five-stage video editing formula. And that’s simply because it makes the most sense.
- First Assembly
- Rough Cut
- Fine Cut
- Final Cut
A successful video editor can understand these stages of video editing and when to implement each technique. By doing so you can shape your resulting video as per your control.
What Video Editing Software Do YouTubers Use?
Different software programs are available on the web which may be free or paid. However, before choosing any of them you should have to consider some facts. It is important to think about the sort of features you need for your video. As a beginner, you should keep your budget and requirements in your mind and then make a purchase.
Here is the top three best video editing software programs are available for giving a professional look to your video. These are iMovie, Corel VideoStudio Pro 2020, and Adobe Premiere Rush. The first video editing software is amazing for beginners and it is completely free. Rest two is also leading industry standards that are more flexible and powerful.
(The Best Video Editing Software For iOS)
Export Direct To YouTube: Yes | PlatForm: iOS | Multi-track editor: Yes | Support: 4K
The iMovie Video Editing Software has become most of the YouTuber’s choices for editing their videos. This is a perfect package for beginners with all the latest transition effects and features. This also provides some pro-level tools just like matching the color of two clips and some special effects or transitions.
It is the most powerful of Apple’s own video editing software and is giving free all-new Apple devices for a while now. This is very clean and easy to use or edit the footage and can add titles, voiceovers, music, and photos. All over this is decent software that comes with a very friendly and straightforward interface that provides everything you need to knock out a video.
- Crop & rotate video clip
- Photo & music import
- Pre-built themes & backdrops
- Video color settings
- HD & 4K video support
- Video effects & transitions
- Open multiple projects simultaneously
- Automated video editing
- Video speed change
- Clip browser
- Real-time titling
- Audio & music editing
- StraightForward Sharing Options
- Resolutions up to 4K at 60fps
- Custom Elements
- Effects and Enhancements
- Not the most feature-rich
- Not the most powerful
2. Corel VideoStudio Pro 2020
(Best For Windows)
Export Direct To YouTube: Yes | PlatForm: Windows | Multi-track editor: Yes | Support: 4K
The Corel VideoStudio Pro 2020 is a fantastic tool for beginners that come with an extensive and diverse set of video editing tools such as video templates, merging multiple videos, eliminating distortion on action camera video, and so on. This is a very simple video editing software for generating tutorials. Their numerous templates will gonna make your video so professional and attract more audiences.
- The wide selection of video-creation tools.
- Clear, simple interface.
- Fast rendering.
- Support for 360-degree VR, 4K Ultra HD, and 3D media.
- Multipoint motion tracking.
- Multicam editing.
- HTML5 video page creation.
- Stop-motion tool.
- Enjoy multi-camera editing.
- Play with speed.
- Over 1000 filters and effects.
- Updates need to be done on a timely basis.
- The price is high for the initial purchase.
- Video editing sometimes can be cumbersome.
3. Adobe Premiere Rush
(The Best Editing App For Short Videos)
Export Direct To YouTube: Yes | PlatForm: Android, Windows, iOS |
Multi-track Editor: Yes | Support: 4K
The Adobe Premiere Rush is also a very good Video Editing Software. It is a little bit pricy but you can pay for the monthly subscription which is a good option for short-term use. The best part of this software is that it can access on a windows screen so that you can have more freedom to do more. The Whole tool is easy to use and you can still do plenty with it.
- Color and audio adjust
- Easy sharing,
- Customizable motion graphic templates,
- Easy to use and learn
- Automatically syncs between desktop and mobile
- Easy switching between square, landscape, and portrait orientation
- One-click sharing to popular social networking platforms
- Generous 100GB of cloud storage
- Slow performance
- Expensive for a standalone subscription
- Lacks popular consumer features like green screen and freeze frame
- Few built-in transitions