In the era of the digital world, we all like to watch videos rather than reading that boring long paragraphs or contents. No matter in any field whether fitness, studies, entertainment, business presentations, marketing and so on videos are playing a very essential role to enhance productivity. But the most important question is how to edit a video professionally so that it can attract more viewers.
To make a simple raw video into entertainment stuff, video editing software is very much important. But more important is to know how you can use this editing software to make your stuff more attractive and also knowing that which the best video editing software is for beginners?
If you are not a professional video editor so you might have lots of confusion in your mind that is Which Software is good? The software gives you more editing features and visual effects? So here we are sharing very amazing video editing software that you can use for your videos and pictures to make them more captivating.
Most of the popular YouTubers and content marketers mainly with SEO purposes are taking the use of these video editing software for their work. The key to editing is choosing the right video editing software to the process as seamless as possible.
Find Out the Best Video Editing Software For Beginner
There are numerous Video Editing software is available in the market but the good software is the one that is cost-effective and user friendly. As a beginner, your budget and usability factor is important. The advantage of using these video editing software is that they do not need any kind of plug-in or download to use and they can save a lot of your money. You can simply enhance the quality of your videos by using such kind of video editing software with all the latest and smart effects.
Five Best Video Editing Software For Beginners
So here are the top five video editing software for the beginners with all the latest features and transition effects at a very pocket-friendly prize or free to access. You will satisfy with this software once you experience all by yourself.
1. Corel Video Studio Pro:
Corel VideoStudio is one of the software that has most of the professional video editing features. It comes with two versions Ultimate and Pro which are likely similar to each other but the ultimate version has come with more effects, filters, and transitions. In short, it is a full featured-packed and intuitive consumer video editing software. The 2020 update adds more timeline editing nodes with automatic highlight reel creator, color wheels, and so on.
- HD, 4K & 360 video editing.
- Templates & overlays.
- Split-screen videos.
- Pan & zoom.
- Stop motion animation.
- Color correction.
- Lens correction.
- Chroma key/Green screen.
Pricing: One-time payment of $51.99
- The wide selection of fun video-creation tools Clear,
- Simple interface Fast rendering Support for 360-degree VR
- 4K Ultra HD
- 3D media Multipoint Motion tracking Multicam editing HTML5 video page creation Stop-motion tool
No keyword tagging for media Occasional crashes in testing.
2. Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Premiere Pro is getting more power, streamlined user interface, and new trimming and coloring tools, it is completely professional digital video editing software. Adobe Premiere Pro is always the most satisfying option for beginners because it allows them to take on both quick edits and advanced projects with assistance from the software.
- Simultaneous Projects.
- Motion Graphics Templates.
- Shared Projects.
- VR Editing.
- VR Rotate Sphere.
- VR Audio Editing.
- Video Titling & Graphics.
Pricing: One-time payment of $79.99
- Clean interface.
- Flexible trimming tools.
- Tons of organization helps.
- Custom Markers.
- Ultimate power in video editing.
- Unlimited multi-cam angles.
- Interoperable with other Adobe CS products and 3rd party tools.
- Excellent stabilization.
- Occasional crashes.
- Slower at rendering than Final Cut Pro.
3. Wondershare Filmora 9
Filmora is such a wonderful video editing software for beginners. Wondershare Filmora 9 has come with high-quality editing features which are very easy-to-use. Wondershare offers FilomraGO for mobile editing and Filmora Scrn for screen recording and editing. Another best feature of filmora that attracts every beginner is their easy mode which allows them to create fun, polished edits by simply dragging and dropping clips, also simply choosing themes and music.
- Preview Rendering.
- Split Screen Presets.
- Advanced Text Editing.
- Mosaic (Blurring)
- Video and Audio Controls.
- Layer Multiple Video Clips.
Pricing: Starts at $39.99 for a year, and $59.99 for a lifetime license.
- Pleasing interface.
- Lots of effects and overlays.
- Good title tool.
- Action Cam and Cutter modes only allow one clip at a time.
- No search for effects or transitions.
- No motion tracking.
- No DVD menu or chapter authoring.
- Not a touch-friendly interface.
4. CyberLink PowerDirector
Cyberlink PowerDirector is one of the fastest video editing software which has come with their tutorials to run the videos. It offers a massive set of video editing tools with rop rending speed and the latest file-standard support. Cyberlink PowerDirector offers a wealth of all new features in its latest update.
- Motion tracking.
- Express project module.
- Encoding and exporting.
- 360-degree footage tools.
- Full feature editor.
- True theater color.
- Magic movie wizard.
- Action camera tools.
Pricing: One- time payment at 79.99
- Specialized action cam tools.
- Motion tracking.
- Screen recording.
- Content-Aware editing.
- Fastest preview and rendering.
- Clear interface. Loads of effects.
- Multicam editing. 3D and 4K capability.
- Blu-ray disc authoring.
- The interface can get complex.
- Rare crashes with intensive operations in testing.
VideoProC is also a leading video editing software that comes with easy-to-use video processing solutions. This is paid video editing software as they do not have a free version. But they carry various tremendous features like a one-stop 4K video processing tool to edit, transcode, resize, and enhance the video with level-3 GPU acceleration.
- 3D Video Editing
- Speed Adjustment
- Support HD Resolution
- Video Capture
- Audio Tools
- Video Stabilization
Pricing: One-time payment at $29.95 yearly.
- It improves the quality of videos that attract users
- Every single function works perfectly
- You can convert videos from AVI or MP4 to MKV
- If you don’t have a webcam it is good to have for a get by.
- Recording while giving tutorials
- VideoProC does not support Linux.
- Delay in the Refund process
- Software is slightly limited on the amount of editing.
- The deshake function did not work
- Error logs, hardware logs, and Generals Log.