Most of the video editors are still using low-performance PC devices and still want to work on video editing as a requirement. So, they are always in search of the best video editor for low end PC. As you know, it is so difficult to work on a low-performance PC until we have the right video editing software.
Here we have stated some of the best video editing software for low end PC. These applications will help you to work on editing your video and won’t create any lagging problems when you’ll working on them.
List of Best Video Editing Software For Low End PC [For 1GB, 2 GB RAM]
- VSDC [Best Video Editing Software For Low End PC]
- Wondershare Filmora 11
What Are The Best Video Editor Software For Low End PC?
We will suggest to you, some of the best video editing software for your PC which has 1 or 2 GB RAM support only. This will help everyone to get their video edited even with a weaker hardware system.
VSDC – #1 Best Video Editing Software For Low End PC
VSDC is the easiest free video editing software developed by Multilab LLC in 2011 it is capable of processing high-quality video and many more. It supports Windows devices and is preferred mostly as one of the best video editor software for low end PC.
Features Of VSDC
Let’s have a look at the functions it provides you and here are the reason that makes it one of the top video editor software for low end PC:
- Non-Linear Video Editor: It means you can pick out any scene at any time to create a scene in a different order. This also allows its users to replace any part of the clip with another.
- VSDC Integrations & Export: It is a free feature that allows its users to export your video straight to Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Masking: This feature allows you to blur, hide or remark any object in the video. It is so accurate that can work throughout your video clips. You can do this by just selecting the part where you want to apply this function.
- 4K, HD, and 360 Video support: It is the most astonishing software that can help you to edit your HD and 4K videos. This can also edit your 360-degree video which is an advanced task.
- System Requirements: It supports Windows XP, 7, 8,10, and 11 and the compatible processor is 800 MHz minimum. It requires a minimum of 20 MB of the free hard disk to install this software and 128 MB of RAM. This makes it the best video editor for 1 GB RAM PC.
Pricing Of VSDC
The VSDC is a free application that offers all of the features which are mentioned above.
It also has a VSDC Pro version which is $19.99 per month. For both of the versions, it is the best software for low end PC without watermarks.
Wondershare Filmora 11 Video Editing Software For Low Performance PC
Filmora 11 by Wondershare is the most versatile video editing software for beginners and professionals. This provides almost every of the advanced video editing features and effects. This supports Windows and Mac, all of it is enough to make it stand apart as amongst the best video editor software for low end PC.
Features Of Filmora 11
Let’s go through the features of this low PC requirement video editing software for beginners. Here are some of them mentioned:
- Audio Mixer: It allows you to enhance the quality of the audio you can edit the audio of your clip and mix it with many other sound effects.
- Screen Recording and 4K Resolution Editing Support: This allows you to record your device’s whole display or any selected part of it. It also supports your 4K videos and you can edit them without changing their quality.
- System Requirements: Filmora supports Windows 10, 11 & Mac 10.7 to 10.15. In windows, it requires 4 GB and in Mac, it is 8 GB RAM. The processor it needs in Windows is intel i3 with 2Ghz and in Mac i5 with 2 GHz with at least 10 GB hard disk in both devices.
- Advanced Text Editing & GIF Support: With these features, you can easily edit your clip and put animated subtitles on it. You can apply more effects by applying GIFs in the clip.
Pricing Of Filmora 11
Filmora 11 Annual plan costs you $49.99 per year, $79.99 for a lifetime which is a perpetual plan. The business plan is $155.88 per year Bundle plan is for commercial purposes.
Lightworks Low End PC Video Editing Software
Lightworks is a non-linear video editing system developed by LWKS Software Ltd. Another best video editor software for low end PC which supports Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is suitable for every device which has a weak hardware system.
Features Of Lightworks
Here is an overview of the features which will provide by an amazing video editor:
- 5K Resolution Real-Time Editing: It supports real-time effects in SD, HD, 2K,3K, and even 5K. It is a big deal for a low end PC to edit your high-quality video which offers by this program.
- Export Bins And Projects: Lightworks can export your single video clips or the bins. It allows you to export your edited video on Youtube up to 720p quality.
- Multicam & Trimming: You can switch your video clip and sync with edit and lock frame. Its trimming features ripple, roll, slide & slide, remove and delete and drag and drop editing functions allow you to create an amazing video.
- System Requirements: It supports Windows, Lubuntu, Ubuntu, and macOS 10.9 & its advanced version. It requires an intel i5 minimum or AMD and at least 3 GB RAM. A 200 MB hard disk space is a must to install this program.
Pricing Of Lightworks
Lightworks offers a free trial plan and the Pro version is $24.99 per month and its Annual plan is $174.99 per year. It also has a perpetual plan which costs you $437.99 for a lifetime one-time payment plan.
Conclusion Based On Low RAM PC Video Editor Softwares
Here, we have stated the 3 best video editors for low end PC which are affordable in price. These are also suitable video editors for every device that has weaker hardware and graphic card system. Windows users have the best choice of VSDC which requires only 1GB RAM PC to edit your HD videos. Mac users can opt for Filmora or Lightworks, both having satisfying editing performance. Linux devises users have the choice of Lightworks, it is the best video editor for a 4GB RAM PC.
Choose according to your needs and device to get a better editing experience. If you have any other best substitute for these programs then must check them out.
Is 4GB RAM PC Good For Video Editing?
A 4Gb of RAM is not enough for a fluent video editing experience but still, there are such video editing programs that support your PC lower up to 4GB RAM. These are VSDC, Lightworks, Virtual Dub, and ShotCut.
Which Is The Best Video Editor For Low End PC?
VSDC, Shotcut, HitFilm Express, and VideoPad are some of the top-rated options for your low end device. All of this makes it the best video editor software for low end PC free.
Is There Any Video Editor Without Watermark?
Yes, there are many video editing software without watermark in video that can be run on a low end pc. A user might use those software (like Filmora) for YouTube Video edits.