Most of the video editors are still using low-performance PC devices and still want to work on video editing as a requirement. So, they are always in search of the best video editor for low end PC. As you know, it is so difficult to work on a low-performance PC until we have the right video editor for low end PC software.
Here we have stated some of the best video editing software for low end PC. These applications will help you to work on editing your video and won’t create any lagging problems when you’ll working on them.
List of Best Video Editing Software For Low End PC [For 1GB, 2 GB RAM]
Here below are the top 6 low end pc video editor that will work fluently on your device:
- VSDC [Best Video Editing Software For Low End PC]
- Wondershare Filmora 11
What Are The Best Video Editor Software For Low End PC?
We will suggest to you, some of the best video editing software for your PC which has 1 or 2 GB RAM support only. This will help everyone to get their video edited even with a weaker hardware system.
VSDC – #1 Best Video Editing Software For Low End PC
VSDC is the easiest free video editing software developed by Multilab LLC in 2011 it is capable of processing high-quality video and many more. It supports Windows devices and is preferred mostly as one of the best video editor software for low end PC.
Features Of VSDC
Let’s have a look at the functions it provides you and here are the reason that makes it one of the top video editor software for low end PC:
- Non-Linear Video Editor: It means you can pick out any scene at any time to create a scene in a different order. This also allows its users to replace any part of the clip with another that making it a compatible low end video editing software for your PC.
- VSDC Integrations & Export: It is a free feature that allows its users to export their video straight to Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Masking: This feature allows you to blur, hide or remark any object in the video. It is so accurate that can work throughout your video clips. You can do this by just selecting the part where you want to apply this function.
- 4K, HD, and 360 Video support: It is the most astonishing software that can help you to edit your HD and 4K videos. This can also edit your 360-degree video which is an advanced task.
- System Requirements: VSDC is a best video editor for low end PC these following are its minimum needs. It supports Windows XP, 7, 8,10, and 11 and the compatible processor is 800 MHz minimum. It requires a minimum of 20 MB of the free hard disk to install this software and 128 MB of RAM. This makes it the best video editor for 1 GB RAM PC.
Pricing Of VSDC
The VSDC is a free application that offers all of the features which are mentioned above.
It also has a VSDC Pro version which is $19.99 per month. For both of the versions, it is the best software for low end PC without watermarks.
Filmora 11 by Wondershare is the most versatile video editing software for beginners and professionals. This provides almost every of the advanced video editing features and effects. This supports Windows and Mac, all of it is enough to make it stand apart as amongst the best video editor software for low end PC.
Features Of Filmora 11
Let’s go through the features of this low PC requirement video editing software for beginners. Here are some of them mentioned:
- Audio Mixer: It allows you to enhance the quality of the audio you can edit the audio of your clip and mix it with many other sound effects.
- Screen Recording and 4K Resolution Editing Support: This allows you to record your device’s whole display or any selected part of it. It also supports your 4K videos and you can edit them without changing their quality.
- System Requirements: Filmora supports Windows 10, 11 & Mac 10.7 to 10.15. In windows, it requires 4 GB and in Mac, it is 8 GB RAM. The processor it needs in Windows is intel i3 with 2Ghz and in Mac i5 with 2 GHz with at least 10 GB hard disk in both devices. One of the better options for low end video editing software.
- Advanced Text Editing & GIF Support: With these features, you can easily edit your clip and put animated subtitles on it. You can apply more effects by applying GIFs in the clip.
Pricing Of Filmora 11
Filmora 11 Annual plan costs you $49.99 per year, $79.99 for a lifetime which is a perpetual plan. The business plan is $155.88 per year Bundle plan is for commercial purposes.
Lightworks Low End PC Video Editing Software
Lightworks is a non-linear video editing system developed by LWKS Software Ltd. Another best video editor software for low end PC which supports Windows, macOS, and Linux. It is suitable for every device which has a weak hardware system. That’s why it is considered as one of the best video editor for 4GB RAM PC.
Features Of Lightworks
Here is an overview of the features which will provide by an amazing low end pc video editor:
- 5K Resolution Real-Time Editing: It supports real-time effects in SD, HD, 2K,3K, and even 5K. It is a big deal for a low end PC to edit your high-quality video which offers by this program.
- Export Bins And Projects: Lightworks can export your single video clips or the bins. It allows you to export your edited video on Youtube up to 720p quality.
- Multicam & Trimming: You can switch your video clip and sync with edit and lock frame. Its trimming features ripple, roll, slide & slide, remove and delete and drag and drop editing functions allow you to create an amazing video.
- System Requirements: It supports Windows, Lubuntu, Ubuntu, and macOS 10.9 & its advanced version. It requires an intel i5 minimum or AMD and at least 3 GB RAM. A 200 MB hard disk space is a must to install this program. These are the minimum hardware requirements that make it one of the best video editing software for low end PC.
Pricing Of Lightworks
Lightworks offers a free trial plan and the Pro version is $24.99 per month and its Annual plan is $174.99 per year. It also has a perpetual plan which costs you $437.99 for a lifetime one-time payment plan.
iMovie – Best Video Editing Software For Low End PC Mac
iMovie was introduced in 1999 for apple devices and consider the most compatible choice for the best video editor for low end PC mac. You can also use it on iPhone, iPad, or macOS devices for quality video editing. It is a must video editing tool for complex and deep editing effects.
Features Of iMovie
Here are some of the specific functions that make it a video editing software for low end PC:
- Voice-Overs: An advanced option that can let you record your voice and change it with the previous voice.
- Trim & Filters: iMovie allows you to trim and apply multiple filters to the videos. With the split clip option, you can split the video into two-part which makes editing easy.
- Speed up & Down Video: You can change the momentum of any video on any IOS or macOS devices and start further editing.
- Apply Music, Text, Transition: You can import music and add subtitles, texts, and a variety of transition effects.
- HD and 4K Videos: What makes iMovie the best video editor low end PC is that it supports high-quality videos. This supports HD as well as 4K videos which are 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- System Requirements: iMovie supports IOS devices 14.0 and above version and on macOS it needs 11.5.1 or the latest version with 2.6GB of storage. Hard disk space of upto 2GB for installation is required. These are the least hardware needs that make it one of the best video editing software for low end PC.
Price Of iMovie
iMovie is a free platform for macOS and IOS devices that makes it a suitable option for the best low end PC video editor free.
VideoPad – Low End Video Editing Software For PC
This video editor for low end PC VideoPad is developed by NCH softwares. It is used for sound editing, video production, and image editor also. It supports Windows and Mac devices for sound mixing, image editing, and other video and audio editing tool.
Features Of VideoPad
Check these features that will help you yo know how it is one of the video editing software for low end PC:
- Fastest Application: This low end PC video editor is considered as one of the fastest video streaming processors that can help you to get amazing edited video quickly.
- Drag & Drop: You can start editing by just dragging and dropping options with various transition effects. It includes many like chroma-key, title text animation, and many more.
- More than 50 Visual Effects: It offers many templates, smooth transitions, and visual effects which are easy to apply that won’t take much time.
- Audio Tools: A free sound effect library is included in it apart from it, you can import and mix music tracks with the MIxPad multitrack mixing application. It also lets you record your narration with a simple click.
- Burn or Upload Videos: VideoPad is the best video editing software for 2GB RAM that let your burn your videos to DVD. You can also upload it straight to your cloud storage or YouTube even in multiple formats like HD, 2K, and 4K.
- System Requirements: VideoPad comes in the list of best video editing software for low end PC. It needs at least 4GB RAM with 100MB of disk space and works on Windows 64-bit 10, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 11. For mac devices, it needs 10.5 or the latest version and on iPhones and iPad it requires a 6.0 or above system.
Price Of VideoPad
VideoPad is a free best video editor for low end PC for non-commercial uses. If you want to use it for commercial benefits, then it offers two paid plans which are:
VideoPad Master’s Edition: It costs $79.99
VideoPad Home Editor: For $49.99
OpenShot – Low End PC Video Editor Free
OpenShot is a free and open-source video editor for Windows, macOS, Linux, and ChoreOS. A better option for beginners and professionals who are looking for the best video editor for low end PC. An easy-to-use best editing software for low end pc that offers multiple editing options on almost every PC.
Features Of OpenShot
Check these in-built functions that are offered by this free low end PC video editor.
- Trim, Slice, Keyframes, and Animation: OpenShot helps you to trim your videos easily. With the keyframes and animation, you can edit your videos with fade, slide, bounce, slow, and fast effects on your videos.
- Text & Video Editor: With this, you can apply the title or any text in your videos through templates or customization. By dragging and dropping any videos, or photos you can edit videos with them.
- Video & Time Effects: The green screen, brightness, contrast, and transition effects can let you edit your video effectively. You can also adjust the time of the video by slowing down and speeding up and animating the playback speed.
- 3D Animation & Languages Option: You can set up 3D animated titles and effects like flares, texts, and many more.
- Cross-Platform & Easy Interface: OpenShot is available on almost every other device platform including Windows, macOS, and Linux. It comes with easy to use interface on all of the devices.
- System Requirements: OpenShot is another best video editing software for low end pc. It needs 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11, Mac, and Linux. This requires 500 MB of hard disk space for installation and at least 4GB of RAM.
Price Of OpenShot
OpenShot is one of the free open-source video editors for low end PC that does not charge. You can download, install and start work over it on any device.
Conclusion Based On Low RAM PC Video Editor Softwares
Here, we have stated the 3 best video editors for low end PC which are affordable in price. These are also suitable video editors for every device that has weaker hardware and graphic card system. Windows users have the best choice of VSDC which requires only 1GB RAM PC to edit your HD videos. Mac users can opt for Filmora or Lightworks, both having satisfying editing performance. Linux devises users have the choice of Lightworks, it is the best video editor for a 4GB RAM PC.
If you are looking for another software then you should try Avid Media Composer. It will help you while editing and a good thing is that you can get it at an affordable price by using the Media Composer coupon.
Choose according to your needs and device to get a better editing experience. If you have any other best substitute for these programs then must check them out.
FAQs Of Low End PC Video Editor
Here below are some queries that will help you to choose the video editing software for low end PC:
Is 4GB RAM PC Good For Video Editing?
A 4Gb of RAM is not enough for a fluent video editing experience but still, there are such video editing programs that support your PC lower up to 4GB RAM. These are VSDC, Lightworks, Virtual Dub, and ShotCut.
Which Is The Best Video Editor For Low End PC?
VSDC, Shotcut, HitFilm Express, and VideoPad are some of the top-rated options for your low end device. All of this makes it the best video editor software for low end PC free.
Is There Any Video Editor Without Watermark?
Yes, there are many video editing software without watermark in video that can be run on a low end pc. A user might use those software (like Filmora) for YouTube Video edits.