There is not much more difference between the Corel PaintShop Pro 2020 and PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate. But as you have visited to know the contrast between these two, we will elaborate on all the information that you may be looking for. The only difference you’ll find with Pro and Ultimate versions are its additional content. The Ultimate version comes with some extra features which you may not get in the Pro version.
To make you understand better, below we have enlightened the detailed figures of PaintShop Pro and Ultimate. You’ll also get to know about the pricing and features of these photos or graphic design editor. But before we jump into the difference, have a look at how PaintShop works. Or what is it?
What is PaintShop used for?
PaintShop is a raster and vector graphics editor software for Microsoft Windows. Or in simple words, you can say that it is an easy-to-use photo editing software with powerful, versatility, and creative tools. The professional-grade tools which you receive from PaintShop are used for creating extraordinary graphic design and editing photos. Plus, improving images with quick fixes, retouch and restore, and adding effects on photos.
Prime Differences: PaintShop Pro 2020 & PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate
Detailed differences between PaintShop Pro 2020 & PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate
To clear the concept of this master design tools and photo editor software, we have mentioned the difference one by one in separate sections. First, we’ll discuss PaintShop Pro and then Ultimate.
PaintShop Pro 2020
PaintShop Pro 2020 is a well-grounded photo editing software with all the essential tools that needed to transform photos beyond expectations. The applications contain a wide range of features with cutting-edge technology. Enhancing your creativity with PaintShop Pro becomes easy with the simple to use tools. Whether you are a beginner or already an expert this photo editing software is perfect for upgrading your imaginations.
User Inspired Features
Feedback means a lot to the company. That might be reason PaintShop Pro continues to be inspired by its user’s feedback. They have innovated powerful features according to the need of their users. Have a look – Powerful adjustment tools, Precise retouching, Artistic photo compositions, complete RAW & HDR control and time-saving features are based on the user’s request.
You get an option to choose your path with multiple workspaces. Find the perfect workspace according to your photo editing needs and enjoy your flow.
- Complete Workspace – The Complete Workspace is the entrance to the power of PaintShop Pro with professional-level photo editing, designing and organizing features. It’s for prolific photo editors and designers.
- Essentials Workspace – Choose this workspace, if you would like to do a little more than quick photo fixes. You get advanced editing and design tools.
- Photography Workspace – The all-new touch-ready Photography Workspace is best for those who are just starting off in the world of photo editing. This glossy and intuitive interface with a focus on one-click solutions and fixes makes photo editing a breeze.
Innovative Tools and Features
You get exactly the results you want with the PaintShop Pro’s innovative tools and features. As the software comes with full-featured photo and design toolset, you can utilize it create just about anything with ease. Lighting up some electrifying tools and features of PaintShop Pro.
- Layer and mask, Retouch and restore, Draw and paint, Artificial Intelligence, 360° photo editing, RAW Lab, HDR effects, Batch processing, Templates, and Plugin Support.
PaintShop Ultimate 2020
PaintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate aka, photo editing software is an upgraded version with additional features. There is not a vast difference between Pro and Ultimate. PaintShop Ultimate includes all the features and tools of PaintShop Pro. Plus, it comes with a bonus collection of software.
What’s included in PaintShop Ultimate? (Features & tools that are not available with PaintShop Pro)
- GRFX Studio –Photographer’s best weapon against mediocrity and one of the most excellent tools for creative stimulation. Thousands of photo effects are available to bridge the gap between technology and artistry.
- Parallels Tools – It is an all-in-one solution with over 30 tools for macOS and Windows. This tool is used for creating high-quality content, to save space on your hard drive and to quickly optimize the computer for presentation.
- PhotoMirage Express – This feature helps you transform any image into a mesmerizing animation in a matter of minutes effortlessly. It is used for creating awe-inspiring photo animation that captivates, engages and transfix.
- Painter Essential 6 – This program is used to transform photos into amazing oil, pastel or impressionist works of art. Or can be used for learning painting, drawing and sketching from a scratch.
- AfterShot 3 – It is a professional-grade RAW photo editor to take control of your large photo collections. Makes easy corrections and enhancements, and saves time with batch processing tools. Adjustment to one or thousands of photos can be done at once.
- Creative Collections – Dozens of brushes, textures, and over 100 royalty-free backgrounds are provided for your creativeness. It is used for enhancing photos with playful design, flowers, sunsets and more, along with an array of lively brushstrokes.
PaintShop Ultimate Bonus Collection
With a suite of premium software, you can enrich your workflow. PrintShop Pro 2020 Ultimate includes-
- Supercharged creative effects
- Toolbox of helpful utilities
- Photo animations
- RAW photo editing
- Creative content and so much more
Conclusion: Which version is right for you?
Both PaintShop Pro and Ultimate is the best choice for your projects. Also, there is not much difference between them. Some additional features in the Ultimate version can cost you a bit. However, you can get the software according to your needs. The software is user-friendly but if you still not sure about how it works then there is a range of tutorials to help guide you through, no matter what the topic is.
If you are just getting started or a beginner then you may move on with the PaintShop Pro. But if you want more professional tools and features then you must consider an Ultimate version. The applications are at a reasonable price and can even get lower with the Corel PaintShop coupon code. For more, you can check to Corel Review for more information.